posted by Nicolas Roy, VELUX Group
DIVA Day is a full-day event of presentations and panel discussions for practitioners, students and educators about building performance and design using DIVA and associated building simulation tools. This year, in addition to going international, we are excited to be pairing up with the Architectural Association in London to bring you exciting new work in the field of building performance and design.
This year’s events will include:
- New features in DIVA and the beta release of DIVA 4.0!
- The 2nd DIVA student competition
- Presentations by leading practitioners and educators from Transsolar, Henning Larsen, Atelier Ten, NEWTECNIC, MIT and more!
- Networking opportunities at the DIVA Day dinner
- NEW – DIVA Training Day on Thursday October 22, and Saturday October 24!
For more information on the programme and registration please visit diva4rhino.com/diva-day-2015.