by VELUX Group
Dear architects, educators, engineers, researchers,
The deadline for 8th VELUX Daylight Symposium call for papers abstract submission is approaching! This is the last week to submit your abstracts, so do not miss a chance to come on stage and share your latest inspiring research and insights related to daylight in buildings and people’s lives.
Papers are called for within the following categories:
- Health effects of daylight in buildings
- Human response to daylight and architectural design
- Economic value of daylight and views
- Densification of cities and access to daylight
- Case studies on the use of daylight in architecture
- Daylighting tools, metrics and regulation
- Daylighting education and training
The one-page extended abstract should relate to the call for papers categories and be approximately 300 to 500 words. All abstracts will undergo a peer review process by the Daylight Symposium scientific committee.
Abstracts are to be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday 12 April 2019.